Nanotechnology for Cancer
Cancer is one of the most common chronic diseases in man that accounts for 14 million new cancer cases and 8 million deaths per year worldwide. In recent years, nanotechnology shows potential promise in the management of cancer. Nanoparticles attached to cancer marker targeted antibodies could detect cancer at earlier phases of cancer development, better than existing methods.
- Track 1-1 Nano materials for cancer diagnosis and therapy
- Track 2-2 Nanotheranostics for Cancer
- Track 3-3 RNA Nanotechnology for Cancer treatment
- Track 4-4 Target based drug delivery
- Track 5-5 Nano colloids
- Track 6-6 DNA nanorobotics