Nanosatellites are the satellites refers to an artificial satellite which have the wet mass of 1 to 10 kgs. Designs and proposed designs of these types may be launched individually, or they may have multiple nanosatellites working together or in formation, in which case, sometimes the term "satellite swarm" or "fractionated spacecraft" may be applied. With the emergence of the technological advances of miniaturization and increased capital to support private spaceflight initiatives in the 2010s, several startups have been formed to pursue opportunities with developing a variety of small-payload Nanosatellite Launch Vehicle (NLV) technologies.
- Track 1-1 Nanosatellite Design
- Track 2-2 Nanosatellite Development
- Track 3-3 Implementation and Applications of Nanosatellite
- Track 4-4 Nanosatellite Launch Vehicle(NLV)
- Track 5-5 Elevation of Nanosatellite