Nanotechnology is the term used for the design and making of the particles whose use is depended upon the specific structure at the nano scale. Nanomaterials are usually a kind of materials which are having at least 1 external dimension that measures ≤100 nano meters or can be with internal structures measuring ≤100 nano meters. Nanomaterials can be assessed in this light as they can show the similar properties to those of the single nano particle.
- Track 1-1 Nanotubes, Nanoparticles, Nanowire
- Track 2-2 Inorganic and Organic Nanomaterials
- Track 3-3 Polymeric Nanomaterials
- Track 4-4 Self-Assembly, Supra-Nanomolecular System and Materials
- Track 5-5 Fuctional Nanomaterials and Nano Composites